We have a straight forward - common sense approach to racing on-line:
1. Never try to win on the first lap! All you end up doing is causing a wreck and making people angry - you have to be there at end to take the checkered flag and have a chance to win.
2. Don't block faster cars. If someone is faster then you, let them by and follow their line. Maybe you'll find out that you are faster running their line too. Please don't be a wrecker and hurt the reputation of the team.
3. Don't flame other drivers. We are all human and humans make mistakes - so don't flame other drivers when you get caught up in a wreck.
4. Use your head when joining a multiplayer race. If your latency is more than 150 milliseconds, don't join - find another race. Joining races with a high latency will make you more likely to warp and probably cause wrecks.
5. Practice, practice, practice. If you don't practice, you won't be competitive. You need to practice your setups and adjust them to your liking and get the most from your car.
6. Make small changes on your setups. Don't change too much at once, make small changes and run some laps. You'll know when your car hooks up. 8)
7. Share your insights with your teammates. If you have a really good setup or know a good line at a particular track - share it with your teammates. You have to give to receive sometimes. 8)
8. Remember, it's not a game, it's a simulator! Good luck all, have fun and enjoy controlling 700+ horsepower.
Looking to join a team? Click here!